Sunday, June 28, 2009

My evergreen crush

I again fell. It happens to be the same old gold and bold one but evergreen Delhite. Previously I couldn't find what is so nice and why I am being dragged. A small change in the way I approach. Something different. Just cause my mind became totally free and blank, I was able to observe the beauty. Each time I bumped into, the experience is unique and my love for it deepened.


Now lets talk business!!

U might be wondering the ,, its very short sweet,, Try guessing it. Hmm , got bored, here it is "Metro"

The experience was wonderful, Previously I am preoccupied with many things that I could not find the beauty of it: carrying hundreds in a train, thousands in a day, millions a month and many more going forward.

The clean sleek look , neat ambience , the journey are all very much memorable and enjoyable for many.

It is a brilliant example of how technology can do wonders for the common man. A new fast and smart way of transporting people and reducing the urban congestion on the typical Indian cities' roads. It too has another angle i.e. environment. Again a proof that technology can even save the environment, this is too those who are against technology.

All kudos to Sreedharan and we need much more from him and many people like him...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"And CNN-IBN Indian Of the Year (2007) goes to Mr.E. Sreedharan."

This was the first time i've seen him on my 21 inches television. I was overwhelmed! Damn elated.

It was my Public Administration teacher who introduced me to Sreedharan. When sir mentioned about Sreedharan, I was so ignorant that i'd asked him infront of the whole class "Sir, who is Sreedharan?"

"Sreedharan is an Engineer and the Head of Delhi Metro Project." sir replied.

As soon as i returned home, i threw my bag aside and browsed every possible detail about him. After reading through, i felt he's amazingly superb.

I still remember what he had to say to the audience receiving the award.. " Time is Money, Make the best out of it."

Kudos to Mr. Sreedharan. And, thanks prashanth for discussing him here.